Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Thankful

Today I am feeling thankful, which is a good way to start the year if you ask me. 


I am thankful that my bleeding finally stopped.  I am very thankful that I had two weeks of no work for Christmas vacation.  I am thankful that all of this bleeding junk happened while I was on vacation from work.  I am thankful that I've only had one day of morning sickness which also took place during my vacation because I'm not sure how I could've handled waves of nausea with a classroom full of kindergarteners.  I'm thankful that I was able to get back in the gym today.  When all that bleeding was going on the doctors told me that I was supposed to take it easy for 2 weeks.  It has been 10 days rather than 2 weeks, but I feel fine and am no longer bleeding so I couldn't just sit around any longer.  Working out makes me feel so much better and have more energy and I feel great after tonight's workout.  I am thankful for my wonderful in-laws who do so much for us.  I am thankful for my sweet husband who did so much work around the house the past few days. 


Last but not least, I am thankful for a new year that will hold many new adventures and hopefully a sweet baby as well.  I have an ultrasound on Thursday morning and assuming everything is normal (which we are praying for) then we will make the announcement to the rest of our friends and family (and the facebook world as well).  Thursday can not get here soon enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment