Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Meeting the Midwife

On Thursday, Michael and I went to the new doctors office and spent  a really long time answering tons of questions and going over paperwork. We learned that I have really great insurance and won't have to pay a penny for any of our visits and only 10% of our hospital fee. After an hour and half, we finally got to meet the midwife. She was really nice and went over a bunch of paperwork with us.  I thought that I would get an ultrasound during the appointment, but apparently the ultrasound tech was not there that day.   Bummer... I was hoping Michael would get to see the little raspberry and maybe see a heartbeat. She went over some of the bloodwork results that were sent over from my previous doctor and gave me a flu shot.  Side note- I have never gotten a flu shot before and it made my arm sore for two days! Ouch!!  I was scheduled for my next few appointments- dating ultrasound on January 5th, and my second normal visit and first round of NT tests on January 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment